- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work with Scrum Project Management.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical lead, supervisor, developer and other internal team members.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Committed to project deadline.
- Previous working experience as Android Developer for at least 2 year(s).
- A rich project portfolio of released applications on Google Playstore.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Kotlin and Java.
- Understand some database like MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with MVVM pattern using data binding or MVP.
- Experience with RxJava.
- Experience with Google Maps.
- Experience with Room Database.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Working in code versioning system (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
Nice To Haves:
- Firebase messaging (Push Notification or Realtime Chat).
- Media Social Authentication using Google and Facebook.
- Thread programming using Kotlin coroutines.
- MVVM Architecture Component, Data Binding, and Repository Pattern.
- Implementation of clean code.