- Lead and manage Engineering team
- End-to-end Back End development
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies
- Assist with interviewing and attracting new talent to Organization
- Manage individual team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Work with Scrum Project Management.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical lead, supervisor, developer and other internal team members.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Min. Bachelor Degree (All Majors)
- Previous working experience as Back-End Developer for at least 4 year and 1 year as Web Team Leader.
- In-depth understanding of web development.
- Experience with programming languages like NodeJS or Java or .Net or PHP, etc.
- Understand some databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server.
- Working with knowledge of frameworks.
- Working in code versioning system (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
Send CV to [email protected]
Subject : [EM] Name