- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter.
- Work with Scrum Project Management.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical lead, supervisor, developer, and other internal team members.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Understanding the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Commit to project deadline.
- Experience working remotely and good communication.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile development with Flutter
- Proven proficiency using the Flutter framework
- Familiarity using patterns like Redux, BLoC, Provider, etc.
- Experience developing Flutter applications with tools like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- Experience developing either Android or iOS native applications
- Experience in building adaptive UIs for phones and tablets
- Advanced in unit/widget/driver testing
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Working in code versioning system (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)