- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Committed to project deadline.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Work with Scrum Project Management.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical lead, supervisor, developer and other internal team members.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Understanding the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
- Previous working experience as Front-End Developer for at least 1 year(s).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Working in code versioning system (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
Send CV to [email protected]
Subject : [FE] <<Your Name>>