- Architecting fast and robust web architecture.
- Developing PWA that can be easily accessed from Chromebook and mobile browser.
- Optimize web applications to be integrated into Android super apps.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code Collaborate with UI/UX team to design future versions.
- Work closely with Product Manager & Engineering teams and other stakeholders to deeply understand customer’s problems, business & product requirements.
- Be up-to-date and knowledgeable about front-end technology.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Attend daily virtual stand up meetings to discuss tasks and find out about problems sooner and get resolved faster.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Develop features and frontend apps using popular frameworks.
- Framework will be chosen later based on team decision. (ReactJS / VueJS / Angular / Flutter).
- Experience in building rich PWA applications.
- Understand and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation, and offline caching.
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles.
- Experience with REST API consuming, construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description languages like Swagger.
- Experience with front-end tools for testing and automation, like Gulp, Mocha, Karma, Chai and Selenium.
- Experience building large-scale high-performance systems and sites.
- Have a good eye for subtle UI details.
- Experience working in an agile development with continuous integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software, like Lighthouse/etc.
Nice To Haves:
You should join us, if:
- If you believe that you are a good web developer and understand the PWA concept clearly.
- If you throw brains at national education problems, not money.
- If you are willing to deeply learn about front-end technology.
- If you are happy to learn something new.
Send CV to [email protected]
Subject : [PWA] <<Your Name>>