Many big companies suffered from disruption within months not years. At the same time, to achieve competitive advantage, organizations are increasingly looking towards adoption of future proof business applications to ensure that their business can survive and grow in the next future.
Learn how to develop and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. This webinar shows you how to use Google Cloud services and pre-trained Container Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine and Google Cloud Run.
Join us for GITS Tech Talks “How to Develop Secure and Scalable Serverless Applications with Google Cloud” with Farhan Naufal Ghani, Certified Professional Cloud Architect and Sudaryatno, CTO at GITS.ID.
Friday, 3 September 2021 at 7.30 PM
What will you learn in this session:
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices
- Integrate application components and data sources
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services
- Calculate usage comparison between product and services
- Manage billing cost and alert
Free webinars from GITS.ID can help you build your own next experience, connect with experts, see the latest tech in action and sharpen your skills.
Register through this form below!
GITS.ID provides IT solution for your company. Our clients are various, such as Danone. Some of our applications can be seen at gits.id/insight .