Join our online course about Google Cloud Platform Fundamental: Core Infrastructure!
At September 16th-17th 2021
After Discount: IDR 299,000
(for registration August 19th-September 8th 2021)
What will you learn in these sessions:
- Introducing Google Cloud Explain the advantages of Google Cloud. Understand the difference between Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS
- Virtual Machines in the Cloud. Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Compute Engine. Understand the basics of networking in Google Cloud.
- Storage in the Cloud. Understand the purpose of and use cases for: Cloud Storage and Cloud SQL. Learn how to choose between the various storage options on Google Cloud.
- Getting Started with Google Cloud. Identify the purpose of projects on Google Cloud. Understand the purpose of and use cases for Access Management.
- Containers in the Cloud. Define the concept of a container and identify uses for containers. Identify the purpose of and use cases for Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Deployment: Infrastructure as code and Monitoring: Proactive instrumentation
Learn from Industry Experts
GITS.ID is a Google Cloud Partner that also has cloud modernization intensive program.
Join our course from experienced trainers, participating in Q&A and live practical simulations that applies what you learn through practical projects guide.
- Sudaryatno, CTO at GITS.ID
- Farhan Naufal Ghani, Certified Professional Cloud Architect
See detailed modules and registration here: