- Develop new systems or modify existing systems
- Design, develop, improve, and deploy high quality backend services and APIs
- Ability to take component design and progress it through to development, testing, validation documentation and delivery
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, researching and understanding code that is to be modified or developed
- Create development estimation and effort.
- Track all development tasks, bug fixing and enhancements
- Write Unit Testing, API, and component tests to ensure safety net of regression tests for effective refactoring
- Write documentation of project & code
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Work closely with Product Manager & Engineering teams and other stakeholders to deeply understand customer’s problems, business & product requirements
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Be up-to-date and knowledgeable about back-end technology
- Experience working remotely and good communication.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development with Go
- Experience developing well-engineered, testable code in a modern programming language
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Experience with containerization (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with TDD, BDD
- Experience with Database RDBMS or NoSQL
- Familiarity with design REST API
- Experience with GRPC or MQ (kafka, RabbitMQ, etc).
Send CV to [email protected]
Subject : [BEG] Name